Sunday, October 11, 2009

Couldn't wait

I took this picture today downtown and threw some editing to it and it came out like this then with Picnik.com {my new favorite toy} I added the spider and text. I love Halloween. we junked up the house a bit tonight. we have two skulls and some bones in a jar on our kitchen table. I know...I know...real healthy for the kids.. but it's Halloween. It's really not that bad.. maybe I'll take a picture one day..if I could only find the camera. ...

I combined my photos tonight onto one hard drive...guess how many GBs I have taken this year.. just guess. Leave your answer in my comment section.

3 comments:

Justine said...

Gigabytes? Your pictures took up multiple gigabytes? That's insane, but i'm going to guess 6. Totally insane. Can't be.

I love your pic and I love what you added to it!

Justine :o )

Cathy said...

Answer- 2008
49.3 GB 15,458 files, 125 folders

2009- 72.3 so far 22.545 files, 162 folders.

SaraG said...

That's a bunch of GB!!
But at least you are having FUN!!
Take care