Sunday, November 01, 2009

Everything but a costume

Well it's 4:20 AM the old 5:20 AM as of yesterday. But you know us folks out here in the East have wonderful Daylight savings time. What else does a person do at 4:20 in the morning.. that's right, edit pics and post on her blog for all to see.


Last night we went trick or treating with the little monster. Oldest monster went to a party and D well he was in another subdivision taking candy from little kids... Not really ..but maybe.. Again this year we hit yet another subdivision. Over the past 15 years I think I have hit every part of town. This one was on the boring side.. some people said cause too many kids were sick with the Pig Flu....Anywho----Along the way I stopped to wait on the kids and thought I would get some shots of the surroundings.. You never know when you made need a picture of a stop sign.. not just a stop sign. A stop sign with graffiti on it with the most beautiful blue skies behind. G thinks I'm crazy.. which I am but he don't want to admit it.. YET. He even said people probably think you are crazy.. How dare him.. call me out in the middle of the street with no one around. I just pranced on and said it was all in the name of my love for my camera and photography of strange photos. Here is a picture of a storm sewer.. Love it... Ornamental grass in someones yard.. The local dEaTh department.. I mean FIRE department ....stopped to hand out candy.. That was nice of them. This is one of the 200 pictures I took of myself tonight.. and the only one you are going to see.. I tried to get a good one and in most I look like I have a Shrek nose.. so you won't be seeing any of those. My powder had caked all over my face. I looked like the living dead.. which was very appropriate for the night but not for pictures. Here are the skies as we stopped to get foil so we could make our run to Chipotle for our free burritos.. Have you ever done this..? Just wrap foil around some part of your body... well not every part!!!?!!!! and you get a free burrito. With drinks and a special request of plain tacos we fed 4 kids and us two for 10.00.. not bad. oh, plus the $1.00 for foil.. which we wouldn't have needed. You can always find a roll inside the door or in the parking lot. Here is a group that went all out. You see some scary creatures at Chipotle on Halloween. Well now it's 4:35 old 5:35 and I think I will go back to bed.. I took Emma out for a minute and there is a full moon and a owl hooting in the distance... sCaRYYYYYYY....
hAPPy haLLOween everyone.. now let's move on to the next Holiday.. Thanksgiving ...getting ready for my mom's dressing.. YUMMO!!!! I will blog about that too. just watch. ... Oh how I can smell the onions and celery cooking now. Mom if you're reading this.. I am having dressing withdrawl... just to let ya know....

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Looks like fun. I've never heard of the Chipotle thing. Is that always or just for Halloween?

Justine said...

Really really great shots, even the one of you! Why though did you take TWO HUNDRED pictures of yourself? ROFLMAO!

I've never been to Chipolte... it just opened here maybe 6 months ago. Is the food good?

Justine :o )