Monday, November 30, 2009

I said No...

Wednesday night the kids were off for the holiday so D, Cousin D and Mr. E hung out at our house. We watched Wild Hogs..or atleast I tried. They were showing each other some wrestling moves in the living room. I keep saying No, No..no nO no NO... Mr. E and his non matching socks. I have never seen this kid with the same colored socks. That's just how he rolls. Emma loves the boys but she is not having any of this going on around her. Notice in the above pic Mr. E has Fruit by the Foot paper hanging out of his pants...yeah..he put it there. They finally calmed down and snuggled on the couch for about 2.5 seconds.
D and Mr. E made their way to the basement to play pool and Cousin D made up to his little spoiled princess and watched another movie. We had a good time, ate Buffalo soup, watched movies and just spent some quality time together.

1 comment:

Justine said...

Eeks! I almost couldn't find your comment link, now that it's at the top.

Looks like the "boys" had a fabulous time, but damn, Wild Hog is such a funny movie, I would have killed them for ruining it! LOL

Justine :o )