Friday, January 22, 2010

Sunday Scramble

Welcome to the 1st Sunday Scramble brought to you by the one and only Justine. After reading about my scramble of a week jump on over to her blog and visit others. Sunday Scramble

First off-

I haven't made a post is a week or so.. I know I was going so strong and then wham..brick wall. I had nothing to post about. So tonight when I am creating this post I don't have all my little options for font size, style, center, non centering, etc..... I don't know if it's just me or if blogger has changed something but we will see.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A few weeks ago I had this tickle in my right ear. I have cleaned and cleaned my ears. Actually G said I clean them too much.. Can you clean them too much? Is there a medical term or condition for cleaning your ears TOO much..? Should I see a therapist over my ear cleaning ritual? In my world {which is one of it's own I have to admit} I would rather have clean ears than nasty dirty ears. I have taken pictures of certain family members or the kid's friends at school and when I go to look at the pictures all I see is nasty wax in their ears.. NASTY... Do I dare use the pic? No, I don't.
ANYWHO moving on.. now the tickle is gone but I have white noise ringing in that ear. It doesn't hurt which is my reasoning that I don't have to go to the doctor but it is getting annoying. I guess I will break down and go next week.

Now wasn't that just damn exciting to read about it?


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

3. I work midnights at our local police department dispatching police and fire. This week I don't know if I am coming or going. Usually I crawl into bed at 8:05 and sleep til around 1:30-2pm then at 8:30 I take a cat nap.. Well this week I can't sleep. I toss and turn til 11am and am sleeping til 6pm.. This is not working for me. My body is like a zombie walking around the house and by 830 I am tired again.. So these last two days I have been up for 2.5-3 hours a day to get things done and the rest has been trying to get to sleep, sleeping, doing what I could, napping, working. I told myself tonight that I have 2 more days and then days off.. Hopefully I will get my old schedule back.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That's all I have for this week.. Thanks Justine for being such a fine host.

2 comments:

Justine said...

OMG, my right ear is always itchy! And then I wiggle it around so much it gets irritated. If I were you, I'd have that checked!

Do you have to work the midnight shift? Egads, don't know how you do it!

Justine :o )

Gucci Mama said...

Stopping by from Justine's place! Fun scramble today! I hope your ear issue is resolved; there are few things I hate worse than crap messing with my ear. Yikes.